Graduate Marketing Assistant
The Marketing Assistant will assist the Marketing/Public Relations Coordinator in the development and execution of an integrated marketing strategy that supports the University Health Center’s mission, vision, identity and system, and builds departmental brand identity within the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Applications Due: Open until filled.
- Assist the Marketing/Public Relations Coordinator on marketing projects for the University Health Center.
- Assist with designing print and digital educational and marketing materials to promote the University Health Center’s services across the UNL campus.
- Assist with maintaining and updating the University Health Center’s website and digital signage.
- Assist with developing and maintaining a constant social media presence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education in advertising, public relations, communications, or a related field. Experience in advertising, public relations, communications, or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Demonstrated creative ability with regard to writing, promotions, and advertising. Strong editing skills.
- Skilled in graphic design, specifically Adobe Creative Suite.
- Skilled in social media specifically; Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.
- Basic experience in web design and ability to maintain and update content.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Part-time, 19.5 hours/week throughout the fall and spring semester.
- 10-month appointment, August 1, 2014 – May 31, 2015. Start date is flexible.
- Flexible schedule. Monday-Friday around class schedule, some evening/weekend work may be required.
- Paid a monthly stipend.
- Tuition remission (9 hours per semester).
- Provided basic individual student health insurance coverage with related benefits. The University subsidizes part of the student health insurance.
Return completed application AND resume either in person to the University Health Center - Room 12, mail, or email to the following address:
Erin Wirth, Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator
For Questions, Contact:
Erin Wirth, Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator, 402-472-7451 or email@example.com