For your convenience, you can now complete the Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement online in MyRED (If you are having difficulty, please call 402-472-7412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
To complete the Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement online:
- Log into MyRED. Click on the Applicant Tab
- Click on the Additional Services Tab
- Click on Health Requirement
- Carefully read the instructions.
- All students must submit a copy of their measles immunization record.
- All new international students must take a tuberculosis test at the University Health Center (UHC) when they arrive on campus.
- Enter the dates of your immunizations.
- REMEMBER: The form cannot be submitted until the relevant immunization record is attached to the form. However, the form can be saved until a later date when you are ready to attach the relevant immunization record to the form and submit it.
Follow the appropriate link to make sure you have met all the requirements.
- NSE (New Student Enrollment) Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
- Full-Time UNL Employees
- Intensive English Program (IEP)
If this requirement is not met within 30 days of enrollment in classes, you will receive a written notice from UHC. After 60 days, a hold will be put on your student account.