For your convenience, you can now complete the Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement online in MyRED.
To complete the Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement online:
- Log into MyRED
- Go to Admissions - Other Links
- Click on Health Requirement
- Carefully read the instructions.
- All students must submit a copy of their measles immunization record.
- All new international students must take a tuberculosis test at the University Health Center (UHC) when they arrive on campus.
- Enter the dates of your immunizations.
- REMEMBER: The form cannot be submitted until the relevant immunization record is attached to the form. However, the form can be saved until a later date when you are ready to attach the relevant immunization record to the form and submit it.
If you are having difficulty, please call 402-472-7412 or email email@example.com.
Follow the appropriate link to make sure you have met all the requirements.
- NSE (New Student Enrollment) Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
- Full-Time UNL Employees
- Intensive English Program (IEP)
If this requirement is not met within 30 days of enrollment in classes, you will receive a written notice from UHC. After 60 days, a hold will be put on your student account.