Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement for Transfer Students
Students attending New Student Enrollment (NSE) need to meet the following requirement:
Proof of two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations or positive rubeola lab result
- A copy of your school immunization record or health care provider immunization record is required to show proof of two MMRs; OR
- Positive rubeola lab report
If your records cannot be found, you have these options:
- Receive two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations at the UHC scheduled 30 days apart. Must have an appointment; call 402-472-5000 to schedule an appointment; OR
- Have a rubeola blood test drawn at the UHC Lab. Must have an appointment; call 402-472-5000 to schedule an appointment. A negative test result requires two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations.
Meningococcal disease is a rare infection with potentially devastating results. The vaccine is recommended for first year students living in university residences but is not required by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. For more information on Meningococcal disease and vaccine available here.
Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement FormAvailable in MyRED. Click here first for directions on how to complete the requirement online.
- Fax: 402-472-7333
- E-mail: Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement (email@example.com)
- Bring it with you to NSE