Alexandra Dahl, MA
Health Promotions AnalystContact: 402-472-7443 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Sociology and Spanish, South Dakota State University
Alexandra joined the University Health Center in 2015. Her main interest in both counseling psychology and health promotion is helping individuals increase their experience of overall well-being. Alexandra’s main role is to plan and host student-oriented events on various health and well-being topics. She is also currently a student pursuing a Ph.D. in counseling psychology through the College of Education and Human Sciences.
Kirsten Licht, MS
Health Promotions AnalystContact: 402-472-7542 or email@example.com
- Master of Science in Leadership Education, University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Bachelor of Science in Family Science, University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Brief Alcohol Screening Intervention for College Students (BASICS)
- Marijuana Educational Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation Education
Kirsten has worked at UHC since 2003. She oversees the Healthy Husker peer education program among other things. Kirsten is passionate about sleep and stress education, and she enjoys watching students learn and grow through health and well-being education..
Jamie Porter, MA
Health Promotions AnalystContact: 402-472-7442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Spanish, University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Jamie joined UHC in 2016. Her areas of interest in health promotion include sexual health, sexual and relationship violence prevention, bystander intervention, body and sex positivity.