Call (402) 472-5000
or Stop by the University Health Center
If you need to cancel your appointment, call at least 2 hours prior to your appointment time to avoid a failed visit charge.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
If you are severely ill or injured, you may be seen without an appointment. Walk-ins are seen on a first come, first serve basis. More information
Covered by UNL Student Fees
- 5 visits (per academic year) for primary care for illnesses and injuries
- Sports physicals for club sports
- Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and HIV screenings
- Pre-travel wellness counseling
- Annual flu shots
- Physical therapy consultation
- First session of nutrition counseling
- Wellness profile
About Our Services
The University Health Center Medical Clinic is staffed by board certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and medical assistants. We encourage students to see the same provider whenever possible in order to establish a relationship with an individual who truly understands your health needs.
Services are provided on a scheduled appointment basis, with same-day appointments available on most days. If you are severely ill or injured, you may be seen without an appointment. Walk-ins are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
Services Offered & Conditions Treated
Acute Minor Illnesses
- Back pain
- Minor lacerations
- Pink eye
- Respiratory infections
- Sore throat
- Sinus infection
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin diseases and rashes
- Sprains/broken bones
- Stomach illness
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Allergy injections
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Annual gynecology exams (Pap smears)
- Free HIV testing
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Menstrual irregularities
- Vaginal infections
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
- More information
Referral to Specialists
- On-site Specialists including:
- Off-site specialists as needed
Pre-travel counseling and immunizations for those traveling outside of the U.S.