Call (402) 472-5000
or Stop by the University Health Center
To cancel an appointment, call at least two hours before scheduled appointment time to avoid a failed visit charge.
Monday and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Severely ill or injured students may be seen without an appointment. Walk-ins are first come, first served. More information
Covered by University of Nebraska-Lincoln Student Fees
- Five office/outpatient visits per academic year (Does not include immunizations, laboratory services, medical procedures, preventative exams, prescriptions, psychiatric visits or X-rays)
- Sports physicals for club sports
- Doctor-ordered chlamydia, gonorrhea and HIV screenings
- Pre-travel wellness counseling
- Annual flu shots
- Physical therapy consultation
- First session of nutrition counseling
- Doctor-ordered wellness profile
About Our Services
Nebraska Medicine's team of board certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants as well as nurses and medical assistants are committed to providing quality primary care at the University Health Center so that students can fully recover from illnesses and injuries quickly. Patients are encouraged to see the same provider whenever possible to establish a relationship with an individual who truly understands their health needs.
Services are provided on a scheduled-appointment basis, but same-day appointments are available on most days. Students who are severely ill or injured may be seen without an appointment. Walk-ins are first come, first served.
Services Offered & Conditions Treated
- Back pain
- Minor lacerations
- Pink eye
- Respiratory infections
- Sore throat
- Sinus infection
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin diseases and rashes
- Sprains/broken bones
- Stomach illness
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Allergy injections
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Annual gynecology exams (Pap smears)
- Free HIV testing
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Menstrual irregularities
- Vaginal infections
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
- More information
Referral to Specialists
- On-site Specialists including:
- Off-site specialists as needed
Pre-travel counseling and immunizations for those traveling outside of the U.S.