A registered dietitian (RD) is available to help you tailor your diet to meet your personal health needs through an individualized, collaborative approach. You will not receive a strict meal plan or unrealistic advice but instead will be assisted in developing personalized strategies for developing healthy choices that will lead to improved well-being.
To make an appointment, call (402) 472-5000.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
Have a question about nutrition counseling?
Email Anne Widga, UHC Registered Dietitian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 472-5000.
Our dietitian can help you with issues such as, but not limited to:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Weight management
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Digestive disorders
- Disordered eating
- Meal planning tips for busy college students
- General health and wellness
Hourly rates are set for the student budget.
The charge is covered in full for students who carry StudentBlue Student Health Insurance.
The UHC Dietician recommends these resources for college students who are wanting to eat healthier:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - The World’s Largest Organization of Food and Nutrition Professionals
- Best Food Facts
- Nutrition Source from Harvard School of Public Health
- Healthy Dining Hall Eating
- For Young Women: Eating and Fitness in College
- Weighing the Claims in Diet Ads
- Food Safety for College Students