Call (402) 472-7495
or Stop by Our Office
If you need to cancel your appointment - Call 24 hours in advance or you will be charged a failed appointment fee
8AM to 5PM
8AM to 12PM
UNL Faculty & Staff and Their Family Members (Spouses & Children 12 years and older)
About Our Services
Dental care is provided by licensed dentists, dental hygienists and certified dental assistants. The dentists on staff also have their own practice within the community.
Dental Care Offered
- Cleanings (Prophylaxis)
- Complete Dental Exams
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Bonding and Veneers)
- Crown and Bridgework
- Emergency Care
- Extractions (Wisdom Teeth)
- Fillings (Restorations)
- Gum (Periodontal) Treatment
- Root Canals (Endodontics)
- Teeth Bleaching
- Teeth Cleaning
Pricing, Billing & Insurance
Costs, time involved and payment expectations are agreed upon before any treatment is started.
The University Health Center is a Preferred Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield. We will automatically bill Blue Cross Blue Shield.
For other types of insurance, the University Health Center will file a claim with your insurance company.
If you would like to pay your bill at time of service, we accept cash, check, NCard, Visa and MasterCard.
|Initial Exam, Bite Wing X-Rays and Healthy Mouth Cleaning||$114 - $122|
|2 Surface Alloy (Amalgam)||$101 - $102|
|Porcelain to Metal Crown (PFM Crown)||$736 - $758|
What to Expect During Your First Visit
- An examination of your teeth and tissues, including the gums, could take place.
- We'll clean and polish your teeth and take four bitewing x-rays (Dental Radiographs) that enable the dentist to check between the teeth.
- If additional gum (Periodontal) therapy is indicated, a recommended course of treatment will be discussed with you.