Dental care is provided by licensed dentists, dental hygienists and certified dental assistants. The dentists on staff also have their own practice within the community.
The UHC Dental Office is available to all UNL Students, Faculty/Staff, and their spouses.
You can schedule an appointment by calling 402 472-7495 or stop by our office.
We are open Monday thru Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
Canceling: If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call to cancel 24 hours in advance or you will be charged a failed appointment fee.
Dental Care Offered
- Cleanings (Prophylaxis)
- Complete Dental Exams
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Bonding and Veneers)
- Crown and Bridgework
- Emergency Care
- Extractions (Wisdom Teeth)
- Fillings (Restorations)
- Gum (Periodontal) Treatment
- Root Canals (Endodontics)
- Teeth Bleaching
- Teeth Cleaning
Payment & Insurance
Costs, Time Involved and Payment Expectations are agreed upon before any treatment is started.
If you have dental insurance, our office staff will file the necessary claim forms for you at no additional fee.
We are a Blue Cross, Blue Shield PPO Provider offering services for UNL students, faculty and staff.
What to Expect During Your First Visit
- An examination of your teeth and tissues, including the gums, could take place.
- We'll clean and polish your teeth and take four bitewing x-rays (Dental Radiographs) that enable the dentist to check between the teeth.
- If additional gum (Periodontal) therapy is indicated, a recommended course of treatment will be discussed with you.