Call (402) 472-7495
or Stop by Our Office
If you need to cancel your appointment - Call 24 hours in advance or you will be charged a failed appointment fee
8AM to 5PM
8AM to 12PM
UNL Faculty & Staff and Their Family Members (Spouses & Children 12 years and older)
Dental care is provided by licensed dentists, dental hygienists and certified dental assistants. The dentists on staff also have their own practice within the community.
|DENTAL CARE OFFERED|
|Cleanings (Prophylaxis)||Complete Dental Exams||Cosmetic Dentistry (Bonding and Veneers)|
|Crown and Bridgework||Emergency Care||Extractions (Wisdom Teeth)|
|Fillings (Restorations)||Gum (Periodontal) Treatment||Root Canals (Endodontics)|
|Teeth Bleaching||Teeth Cleaning|
Pricing, Billing & Insurance
- Costs, time involved and payment expectations are agreed upon before any treatment is started.
- The University Health Center is a Preferred Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield. We will automatically bill Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- For other types of insurance, the University Health Center will file a claim with your insurance company.
- If you would like to pay your bill at time of service, we accept cash, check, NCard, Visa and MasterCard.
|Initial Exam, Bite Wing X-Rays and Healthy Mouth Cleaning||$114 - $122|
|2 Surface Alloy (Amalgam)||$101 - $102|
|Porcelain to Metal Crown (PFM Crown)||$736 - $758|
What to Expect During Your First Visit
- An examination of your teeth and tissues, including the gums, could take place.
- We'll clean and polish your teeth and take four bitewing x-rays (Dental Radiographs) that enable the dentist to check between the teeth.
- If additional gum (Periodontal) therapy is indicated, a recommended course of treatment will be discussed with you.