- Available behind the Health Center off of Vine Street between 14th and 16th streets
- Use designated parking lot labeled 'Patient Parking' and inform check-in staff.
- MAP 1500 U Street
- Check with your insurance provider to determine if vaccines will be paid.
- UHC will bill BCBS for services. For all other insurance companies, UHC will provide an insurance ready bill that can be submitted to your insurance company.
- UHC accepts cash, check, NCard, Visa and MasterCard.
- If you are not a UNL student, payment will be required at time of visit (unless you have BCBS).
- Travel Clinic Offers:
- Pre-travel counseling and immunizations for those traveling outside of the U.S.
- Analysis of your itinerary, activities and review of previous immunizations.
- Administration of vaccines(price list).
- Advice on malaria and insect protection
(medication and lotion available at UHC Pharmacy).
- International Certificate of Vaccination - yellow booklet
(designated yellow fever vaccination center).
- Vaccines are given for:
- Faculty Research Trips
- HAJJ Travel
- Spring Break Trips
- Study Abroad
- Vacation Travelers
*Open to UNL Students, Faculty/Staff and Community