Transfer Students

Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement
If you have any questions, call 402-472-7412

University of Nebraska-Lincoln Health Requirements - For Transfer Students

Proof of two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations or positive rubeola lab result

  • A copy of your school immunization record or health care provider immunization record is required to show proof of two MMRs; OR
  • Positive rubeola lab report


If you are unable to submit your immunization record online, submit by:

If your records cannot be found, you have these options:

  • Receive two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations at the UHC scheduled 30 days apart. Must have an appointment; call 402-472-5000 to schedule an appointment; OR
  • Have a rubeola blood test drawn at the UHC Lab. An appointment to have the test done is not required. A negative test result requires two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations.

Meningococcal Vaccine

Meningococcal disease is a rare infection with potentially devastating results. The vaccine is recommended for first year students living in university residences but is not required by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. For more information on Meningococcal disease and vaccine available here.