Hours & Appointments
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln students
Hours of Service
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
After-hours assistance is available for urgent concerns by calling 402.472.5000 and following the prompts.
Services Covered By Student Fees
- Four individual therapy visits per academic lifetime (Some restrictions apply)
- Certain support groups
We are located inside Nebraska Medicine – University Health Center. To schedule an appointment, call 402.472.5000 or stop by the Health Center.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis:
- Call 911 or Campus Police (2-2222) if you are a danger to yourself or others
- Call 402.472.5000 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. for a crisis appointment
- Visit the University Health Center between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. for a crisis/walk-in appointment. To avoid a small wait, we recommend calling in first so you can be seen more quickly
- Call 402.472.5000 after hours and follow the prompts to speak with a counselor who is on call
Your privacy matters to us. We take careful measures to ensure your health information is secure and private. For more information, view the Nebraska Medicine Notice of Privacy Practices and the Nebraska Medicine – University Health Center Notice of Privacy Practices for Students.