- University of Nebraska-Lincoln students
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln faculty and staff
- Community members
Hours of Service
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Bring your previous immunization records with you to your appointment.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Services Covered By Student Fees
- Receive an annual flu shot (all students eligible)
Immunizations for Green Card Applicants: Before making an appointment for this service, patients must have had a physical with a civil surgeon, who will determine what immunizations and blood work is needed for green card application. The University Health Center needs a civil surgeon's order and any supporting documentation prior to the patient's appointment for testing or immunization. For questions, contact the nurse line at 402.472.7477.
We can automatically bill most domestic insurance companies if patients provide the necessary policy information.
Payment will be required at the time of service for most insurance companies.
We accept cash, check, NCard, Visa and MasterCard.
VIS (Vaccine Information Statements)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hib - Haemophilus influenzae Type B)
- Human Papillomavirus - HPV
- Influenza Seasonal
- Influenza Seasonal Nasal
- Japanese Encephalitis (JE)
- MMR – Rubeola
- MMR – Mumps
- MMR - Rubella (German Measles)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Typhoid Fever
- Yellow Fever
The Nebraska State Immunization Information System (NESIIS) Data Exchange is a secure data system designed to consolidate patient immunization records into one complete record.
Patients who receive an immunization at the University Health Center will be asked if they want their immunization record shared. This will be documented in the patient's health record, which will determine if immunizations are viewable in NESIIS.
- Available behind the University Health Center: Off of Vine Street between 14th and 16th streets
- Use designated parking lot labeled "Patient Parking" and inform check-in staff
- Parking Map