- University of Nebraska-Lincoln students
Hours of Service
Monday and Thursday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Severely ill or injured students may be seen without an appointment. Walk-ins are first come, first served.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Services Covered By Student Fees
- Five office/outpatient visits per academic year (Does not include immunizations, laboratory services, medical procedures, preventative exams, prescriptions, psychiatric visits, routine physicals or X-rays)
- Sports physicals for club sports
- Annual flu shots (all students eligible)
Why We Are The Best Medical Clinic For Students
Nebraska Medicine board certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, as well as nurses and medical assistants, are committed to providing quality primary care at the University Health Center so that students can fully recover from illnesses and injuries quickly. Patients are encouraged to see the same provider whenever possible to establish a relationship with an individual who truly understands their health needs.
Services are provided on a scheduled-appointment basis, but same-day appointments are available on most days. Students who are severely ill or injured may be seen without an appointment. Walk-ins are first come, first served. More information.
Our Breadth Of Services
- Treatment of illnesses and injuries (such as respiratory infections, stomach illnesses, broken bones and strains)
- Management of acute and chronic diseases (such as asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure)
- Physical exams, pre-employment exams and health assessments
- Minor sports medicine evaluations and treatment
- Wellness, health education and lifestyle modification services