Getting Your Medical Records
Sign Up for Our Patient Portal – One Chart | Patient:
One of the fastest and easiest ways to access your health information is to sign up for our patient portal, One Chart | Patient.
Once you sign up, you’ll also be able to:
- Schedule or cancel your next appointment
- View and pay your bill online
- Message your health care team
Already have an account? Sign in.
For patients who have not visited Nebraska Medicine–University Health Center since July 1, 2016:
- If you need medical records, complete the Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information
- Email to: email@example.com
If you need your dental records, complete this form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your counseling records, complete this form and email to: email@example.com
If you just need your immunization records:
If you submitted your immunization records to complete the New Student Health Requirement, a copy of your immunization records can be found on MyRed.
- Go to MyRED
- Click on the Admissions tab
- Select Undergraduate Applications
- Under Links, click on Health Requirement
- Click Generate Immunization Record