Getting Your Medical Records
Sign Up for Our Patient Portal – One Chart | Patient:
One of the fastest and easiest ways to access your health information is to sign up for our patient portal, One Chart | Patient.
Once you sign up, you’ll also be able to:
- Schedule or cancel your next appointment
- View and pay your bill online
- Message your health care team
Already have an account? Sign in.
If you do not wish to have an account or do not have an active account, fill out this form.
For patients who have not visited Nebraska Medicine–University Health Center since July 1, 2016:
- If you need medical our counseling records, complete the Request for Electronic Access to Patient's Own Record
- Email the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your dental records, complete this form and email to: email@example.com
If you just need your immunization records:
If you submitted your immunization records to complete the New Student Health Requirement, a copy of your immunization records can be found on MyRed.
- Go to MyRED
- Click on the Admissions tab
- Select Undergraduate Applications
- Under Links, click on Health Requirement
- Click Generate Immunization Record