- University of Nebraska-Lincoln students
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln faculty and staff
Hours of Service
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday to Wednesday: ClosedMAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Services Covered By Student Fees
- One nutrition counseling session
About Our Services
The Nebraska Medicine–University Health Center dietitian helps clients tailor their diet to meet their personal health needs through an individualized, collaborative approach. Clients will not receive a strict meal plan or unrealistic advice, but instead will be assisted in developing personalized strategies for developing healthy choices that will lead to improved well-being.
Most sessions include:
- Determining nutrition goals
- Discussing healthy nutrition choices
- Planning for nutrition behavior changes (tracking nutrition choices, planning meals)
- Discussing simple, healthy meal plans
Our dietitian can help you with issues such as, but not limited to:
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Digestive disorders
- Disordered eating
- Meal planning tips
- General health and wellness
The following topics are typically discussed during nutrition counseling sessions:
What Healthy Eating Means
Dining Hall and Dorm Room Nutrition
Don't see the information you need? Make an appointment to chat with our dietitian and she'll find you the resources you need.