Why We Are The Best Health Care Option for University of Nebraska-Lincoln Students:
Serious Medicine. Extraordinary Care. — Nebraska Medicine's staff specializes in treating college students. We offer a comfortable, non-judgmental environment.
Insurance Compatibility — We participate with most insurance companies. We offer convenient billing to students' consolidated bills.
How to use the University Health Center:
- Schedule an appointment in your One Chart portal or by calling 402.472.5000. Walk-ins are accepted but limited and reserved for the severely ill or injured.
- Bring the following to your appointment:
- Government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license) or NCard
- Insurance card (or copy/picture—front and back—of the policyholder’s card). Know the policyholder’s name, birth date, address, employer, approximate employer size and employment status (e.g., full time, part time)
- Completed patient information forms