WALK IN HOURS AND APPOINTMENTS FOR FLU SHOTS
We are offering the quadrivalent flu vaccine.
To receive your free flu shot, you can:
- Make an appointment by calling: (402) 472-5000
- Walk in:
- Monday-Wednesday = 8am to 11:30am AND 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Thursday = 9am to 11:30am AND 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Friday = 8am to 11:30am AND 1:30pm to 4:00pm
Students, please bring your NCard.
Flu Shots for Faculty and Staff Members
- Flu shots are offered for faculty and staff members.
- Prices are $30 for the trivalent flu vaccine and $35 for the quadrivalent flu vaccine.
- UHC will file Blue Cross Blue Shield and Medicare claims.
- Please bring a COPY of your insurance card at the time of vaccination in order for us to file a claim.
- If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield - you do not need to bring payment. For all other insurances - you do need to bring payment.
- For all other insurances, an insurance form will be provided for you to file your claim.
For information on the differences between the trivalent flu vaccine and the quadrivalent flu vaccine, click here.
ATTENTION: FLUMIST NO LONGER AVAILABLE