About the UHC Pharmacy
The University Health Center Pharmacy staff is committed to providing quality pharmacy and health care services. We place an emphasis on individual patient counseling such as drug interactions, dosage, appropriate storage and side effects.
We take the time to fully explain the pharmacy experience, including insurance and reimbursement.
In addition to prescription drugs, we have a wide variety of non-prescription products available. UHC Pharmacy endeavors to provide the student a relationship with a pharmacist as both a provider of service and an educator.
We strive to provide the best care at the lowest possible price for the students, staff and faculty at the University of Nebraska.
- Jackie Knight, RP
- Harmony MacDonald, Pharm D.
- Janet Schwarz, Pharm D., RP
Competitively-priced non-prescription (over-the-counter) products are available from the Pharmacy. Stocked items include:
What to Bring with You
- Your Prescription - if a prescription drug
- Pharmacy Insurance Card - if using insurance
- Payment - Even insurance covered medicine often requires a co-payment or deductible
The pharmacy accepts cash, checks, most major credit cards, N-Card
- If transferring a prescription, the label from the other pharmacy
- Know your allergies and any other medications you currently take
- Questions you might have for the Pharmacist - Private consultation is available