Winter Break Hours
Dec. 18 – 21: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dec. 22: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dec. 23 – 26: CLOSED
Dec. 27 – 29: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dec. 30 – Jan. 1: CLOSED
Jan. 2 – 4: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Jan. 5: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Jan. 6: Regular business hours resume
Nebraska Medicine — University Health Center Is The Best Health Care Option for University of Nebraska-Lincoln Students.
Serious Medicine. Extraordinary Care. — Nebraska Medicine's staff specializes in treating college students. We offer a comfortable, non-judgmental environment.
Insurance Compatibility — We participate with most insurance companies. We offer convenient billing to students' consolidated bills.
How to use the University Health Center:
- Schedule an appointment in your One Chart portal or by calling 402.472.5000. Walk-ins are accepted but limited and reserved for the severely ill or injured.
- Bring the following to your appointment:
- Government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license) or NCard
- Insurance card (or copy/picture—front and back—of the policyholder’s card). Know the policyholder’s name, birth date, address, employer, approximate employer size and employment status (e.g., full time, part time)
- Completed patient information forms (only as directed by appointment desk staff)