- Five Medical and/or Travel Clinic office visits per calendar year (July – June). This does not include immunizations, laboratory services, medical procedures, preventative exams, prescriptions, psychiatric visits, routine physicals or X-rays
- Four individual counseling sessions per academic lifetime. This does not include visits with psychiatric medication management providers
- Certain Counseling and Psychological Services support groups
- Doctor-ordered STD testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea and HIV
- Doctor-ordered wellness profiles
- Triage nurse visits
- Sports physicals for club sports
- Physical therapy consultation
- First nutrition counseling session
- Flu shots
- HIV testing provided by the Health Promotion and Outreach HIV Test Site
- 24-hour doses of ibuprofen, acetaminophen and antacid at the health center pharmacy
- Protection Connection: Free Safer Sex Supplies
- Health and well-being educational events and resources provided by Health Promotion and Outreach
- Tobacco Quit Kits, Cold Care Kits and other free self-care items as requested (Stop by the Health Center and ask a triage nurse for these free items).
University Program and Facilities Fees FAQ
UPFF is part of the cost of attending the university and is essential to the support of vital functions within the university community, including the health center. All enrolled students — even those pursuing an off-campus course such as student teaching — are assessed student fees along with tuition, whether or not they plan to take advantage of fee-funded facilities and services. For more information on UPFF, visit the Student Affairs website.
It depends. Fees for students taking seven or more credit hours cover many health center services, but fees for students taking six or fewer credit hours do not. These students may elect to pay the fee per term or they may procure services at the health center on a fee-for-service basis.
Note: The University Program and Facilities Fees are completely separate from the UnitedHealthcare StudentResources Student Health Insurance Plan premium.