Ease your uncertainty with our expertise.
We are working hard to keep you safe
These are uncertain times for sure, but if you visit the University Health Center, you can be certain you’re being cared for by the most esteemed academic health care system in the region.
If you’ve been putting off health care, now is the time to schedule an appointment. Yes, the coronavirus is still in our state, but we are certain in our ability to keep you safe and committed to keeping your healthy.
We have appointments available
- Call 402.472.5000 and our medical receptionist will get you scheduled.
- If you’re not ready to visit in-person yet, explore our telehealth options.
- Download the new Nebraska Medicine app to make a return appointment without picking up the phone. Use your One Chart | Patient username and password to login. If you don’t have a One Chart account, request a new account here.
- We are now offering immediate care services to UNL faculty, staff and their spouses/partners enrolled in the university employer-based insurance plan. Dependents are ineligible for care at this time. Call 402.472.5000 to schedule.
What to expect at your next visit
Your health is our number one priority, so your next visit might look a little different. Here’s what to expect:
- Care anywhere – Your next appointment could be a telehealth appointment. Same health center experts, from the comfort of your dorm room, apartment or home. Learn more about our telehealth options.
- Appointments are required – We are no longer accepting walk-ins for same day appointments at this time. Please call ahead to schedule: 402.472.5000. However, walk-ins are accepted for the pharmacy.
- We are screening patients as they arrive – Anyone with respiratory symptoms will not be allowed to enter the building. In most cases, the appointment will be transitioned to a telehealth visit.
- Face coverings required – If you have your own face covering, we encourage you to wear it to help us conserve our supply for front-line medical providers. If you do not have a face covering, we are happy to provide one when you arrive.
- Hand sanitizer stations – We’ll have you use the hand sanitizer station to clean your hands thoroughly upon arrival.
- Physical distancing – Our clinic spaces and waiting areas have signs to help you maintain a six-foot minimum physical distance.
- No visitors – For the safety of our patients, staff and the Husker community, we are not allowing visitors into our facility at this time.