If you are concerned you have COVID-19, you have two options:
- Complete an E-visit on the Nebraska Medicine app (An active One Chart | Patient account is required).
- Call the University Health Center at 402.472.5000 to make an appointment. Walk-ins are not accepted at this time.
Follow these steps from the CDC to help protect other people in your home and community.
Adjusted Building Hours and Operations
- Until further notice, University Health Center building hours will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To best serve the needs of the campus community, our focus will be providing care for immediate needs, but physicals and other wellness services are still available on a limited basis.
- The health center now offers telehealth home video visits through Zoom as a convenient appointment option for primary care, mental health medication, nutrition counseling and physical therapy services. Learn more.
Patients and Visitors
For the health and safety of everyone, all patients must enter the building through the north doors that face patient parking. Expect to be screened upon arrival.
Because of the risk posed by coronavirus (COVID-19) to our patients, staff and our community, only patients are allowed to enter the building—no visitors. This policy will be in effect until further notice.
Now Serving UNL Faculty and Staff
Beginning Monday, March 23, the University Health Center medical clinic will offer immediate care services to UNL faculty, staff and their spouses/partners enrolled in the university employer-based insurance plan. Dependents are ineligible for care at this time. Please call ahead to make an appointment: 402.472.5000. More information.
Contactless Prescriptions Now Available
Avoid the hassle of walking in to the pharmacy by taking advantage of our new contactless prescription options:
Call the pharmacy at 402.472.7457 and inform a staff member you plan to use the new curbside pickup option. When you arrive at the health center parking lot to the north of our building, park in one of the three reserved stalls labeled with a curbside pickup sign. Call the number on the sign to let us know you have arrived. A pharmacy staff member will process your payment over the phone and then bring your prescription to your vehicle. You will be asked to verify your address and date of birth.
Call the pharmacy at 402.472.7457 and request to have your prescription shipped directly to your home. Shipping takes approximately three to four business days. At this time, we can only ship within the state of Nebraska. Please note that 60- and 90-day supplies may be unavailable due to nationwide medication shortages.
The Dental Clinic is now open for routine care and procedures. Call us at 402.472.7495 to schedule.