About Our Services
- Convenient, scheduled appointments.
- Injections are given by specially trained Registered Nurses.
- University Health Center works closely with your ordering physician to manage your treatment.
- Allergy extract will be stored and reordered as needed.
- An allergy nurse will provide assessment and monitoring of patients for 30 minutes following an allergy injection.
To make an appointment, call (402) 472-5000.
What to Bring
New allergy patients should complete and bring a Allergy Past Medical History (PMH) Form.
|Charges (per visit)|
|Students who have paid Health Center fees:
$14 for one injection
$17 for two or more
|Staff/Faculty/or students who have not paid Health Center fees:
$19 for one injection
$22 for two or more