- University of Nebraska-Lincoln students
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln faculty and staff
- Community members
Hours of Service
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
New patients should bring the Travel Medical History Form and their previous immunization records to their first appointment. For study abroad program physicals, bring the printed requirements list found on My World.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Services Covered By Student Fees
- Pre-travel wellness counseling to learn how to stay healthy when traveling overseas.
About Pre-Travel Consultations
Nebraska Medicine's medical professionals certified in travel health provide immunizations for travel such as faculty research trips, spring break trips, study abroad trips and vacations. They will analyze your itinerary, make sure you receive all the immunizations you need and, if needed, provide prescriptions for prophylaxis, which can be filled at the University Health Center Pharmacy. Patients will also receive advice on how to stay healthy while traveling, including:
- Insect protection
- Traveler diarrhea
- High altitude sickness prevention
The University Health Center Travel Clinic is a designated yellow fever vaccination center — International Certificate of Vaccination yellow booklet.
A special consultation can be arranged for groups (four people or more at the same appointment) traveling for services such as volunteerism, humanitarian relief or educational purposes to the same destination. Call 402.472.5000 to arrange a group consultation.
We can automatically bill most domestic insurance companies if you provide us the necessary policy information.
Payment will be required at the time of service for most insurance companies.
We accept cash, check, NCard, Visa and MasterCard.
VIS (Vaccine Information Statements)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hib - Haemophilus influenzae Type B)
- Human Papillomavirus - HPV
- Influenza Seasonal
- Influenza Seasonal Nasal
- Japanese Encephalitis (JE)
- MMR – Rubeola
- MMR – Mumps
- MMR - Rubella (German Measles)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Typhoid Fever
- Yellow Fever
- Available behind the University Health Center, off of Vine Street between 14th and 16th streets
- Use designated parking lot labeled "Patient Parking" and inform check-in staff
- Parking Map