Appointments are required for all services. Same-day appointments are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Telehealth and in-person visit options are available. Illness and injury appointments can be scheduled online. For all other appointments, call 402-472-5000 to schedule. Return patients can schedule certain follow-up appointments with their provider on the One Chart | Patient Portal. The average wait time for a non-acute medical appointment is two to three business days.
Appointment Line Hours
Monday thru Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Saturday*: 8:45 a.m. to 12 p.m.
*Saturdays are reserved for same-day, immediate care appointments for students only. Drop-ins are not accepted; you must call ahead of your visit.
- Drop-ins are not accepted; you must call ahead of your visit.
- Examples of same-day concerns include but are not limited to an asthma attack, allergic reactions, dehydration, fever of 103 degrees or higher and burning with urination.
- To request a same-day appointment, call 402-472-5000 to inquire about appointment availability or have a nurse assess your concern.
- If same-day appointments are unavailable or if your condition is severe, you may be referred to a nearby urgent care facility or emergency room.
Dental Appointment Line Hours
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Five Things to Remember When Scheduling Appointments
- Arrive 15 minutes early so you can get checked in and fill out any required paperwork before your scheduled appointment. If you arrive late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule and offered the soonest available appointment with the same or other provider.
- Be clear and specific when calling for an appointment.
- Avoid scheduling an appointment within an hour of another class or commitment because appointments may take longer than expected.
- Bring your NCard and insurance card (picture or copy of mom or dad’s is OK) to every appointment. If you are 18 and visiting the health center for the first time, have your parent fill out and have notarized this Power of Attorney Form and bring it with you.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call as soon as possible. When students make appointments and don’t show up or call in advance, it reduces appointment availability for other students. This is why it’s important to carefully check your schedule, plan ahead and call as soon as you know your appointment won’t work for you.
Certain forms listed below may be required for your appointment. Only fill out forms as directed by health center staff. For questions, call 402-472-5000.
- Power of Attorney Form for students who are 18 | Versión en Español | POA Frequently Asked Questions
- 2023-24 Flu Vaccination Form
- Medical History Form (For new medical clinic patients who do not have access to the patient portal)
- Psych Medical History Form (For new psychiatric patients who do not have access to the patient portal)
- Dental Health History Form
- Travel Medical History Form (For study abroad program physicals, bring the printed requirements list found on MyWorld)
- Student Absence Form (If you missed class due to an illness or injury, contact your instructor immediately. She or he my have you fill out this form and return it to them.)
For authorization forms to release your health records, learn more about releasing records.